Common virus symptoms include:
- Messages telling you your system is infected and asking you to buy software to get rid of the viruses.
- The computer runs slower than usual.
- The computer stops responding, or it locks up frequently.
- The computer crashes, and then it restarts every few minutes.
- Applications on the computer do not work correctly.
- Disks or disk drives are inaccessible.
- You see unusual error messages that keep popping up.
- You see distorted menus and dialog boxes.
- An anti-virus program is disabled for no reason or cannot be enabled.
- An anti-virus program cannot be installed on the computer, or the anti-virus program will not run.
- New icons appear on the desktop that you did not put there, or the icons are not associated with any recently installed programs.
- A program disappears from the computer even though you did not intentionally remove it.
- You try going to a website, but you get redirected to a different site every time.
- You log in to Windows and the computer logs you back out immediately.
- You are unable to view web pages even though you appear to be connected to the Internet.
We offer virus removal at a set rate.
When asked for a quote for virus removal have you heard a technician reply: "I don't know. As long as it takes to get rid of it."? At LCC, we have a flat rate for virus removal to cut out the guesswork.
In the past, viruses were associated with dirty websites and software piracy. We know that viruses are not uncommon and that it's not difficult for your PC to contract one.
When we clean the viruses from your PC, your files won't be "affected" unless they are "infected." We'll also install basic anti-virus, malware, and spyware protection for users that don't want to buy any comprehensive protection.
And, we'll take care of it all for 1.5 hours of your choice of in-house labor. ($82.50 for Regular 3-7 day labor, $112.50 for Express 2-day labor) Then, ask us about comprehensive virus protection with AVG Internet Security to keep infections from coming back.